Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rhyme and Reason - The Green Edition


As previously explained , I am new at this. I thought a short explanation of my intentions would serve anyone willing to spend their time here.

Sound Therapy will be posted at the top, right hand corner of the page. This is a weekly updated list which I hope will include something you love, something you have never heard before or something you had tucked away.

The bottom of my page will feature a movie review. I am addicted to cinema and heart movies big time. This will include items I rent or see at the theater. Don't forget it's just my opinion and I would love to hear any comments you have as well.

There it is. Anything else you find on my page will be misc thoughts that needed a home. Please don't forget to leave me feedback. I am eager to hear what you have to say, good or bad. I am looking forward to the adventure of blogging. Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment